Our technical services are addressed to the following branches of food industry
INDUSTRIAL MICROBIAL CULTURE COLLECTION – the collection, storage and making available of microbial strains. Bacteria, yeasts and hyphae fungi, as part of the work carried out in the Collection, are isolated from various natural and industrial environments, and then, after identification and preliminary characteristics, collected and stored in a state that ensures physiological, biotechnological and genetic stability. The main stage of the work is the identification of microorganisms carried out by classical methods with the use of appropriate selective multiplication media.
DISTILLERY – we offer agricultural distillate markings in accordance with existing standards and regulations, we perform analyses of microbiological hazards, including raw materials, intermediate and final products and the technological process, we determine and monitor critical points at various production stages. We offer modern solutions for distilleries in terms of optimal use of raw materials and energy as well as environmental protection. We conduct research on the technological process of processing rye into rectified spirit.
REFRIGERATION – an offer addressed to plants that protect the environment, we work to reduce the energy of production processes as well as adapt the companies to the regulations of the European Union. Technology offer includes: development of technologies of innovative food products preserved by freezing, chilling, vacuum packaging and in a protective atmosphere (MAP) as well as recipes and technologies of ice-cream and frozen desserts, structure formation of frozen and chilled products, research and experimental optimization of cold and freezing storage of food products, research of food quality, including chilled and frozen food products, research technological usefulness of new raw materials and additives in production of chilled and frozen food products, ice-cream and frozen desserts, securing the cold chain – use of thermovision, gas chromatography, safety of refrigeration systems – refrigerants in refrigeration and air conditioning systems .
SEASONING&SPICES – we offer service sterilization of spices and other raw materials. We perform steam sterilization with the use of our own modern cutting-edge technology for producers of juices, nectars, etc. – we offer companies a wide range of services related to the production of juices and beverages with an increased amount of pectin compounds, minerals, and other functional additives.
MEAT – we offer the upgrade of technological processes and techniques from the preliminary phase of meat production such as: slaughter, meat cooling, cutting and punching, storage and transport, we also offer solutions for the production of culinary meat, as well as analyses of technological meat raw materials, food additives, spices, flavorings and auxiliary materials for food production, with application of legal regulations. We are engaged in the development of new and improvement of old technologies for the processing and storage of fats, the design and implementation of the production of food and technical fat products.
FRUIT AND VEGETABLE PRODUCT TECHNOLOGY – our offer includes technology services for the following types of products:
Juices, nectars and functional drinks:
- Beverages designed as sources of natural antioxidants – with the possibility of ongoing control of antioxidant properties of batches of products,
- Isotonic, hypotonic and high-energy – hypertonic fruit drinks for people who are physically active, i.e. athletes,
- Fruit drinks including micro- and macroelements, vitamins and other functional additives, Fruit and vegetable puree juices with the addition of juice and dried ginger rhizomes,
- Fruit nectars with increased calcium content,
- Fruit and fruit and vegetable nectars with reduced energy value, sweetened with a mixture of acesulfame K and aspartame with synergistically enhanced sweetness,
- Fruit and fruit and vegetable juices with the addition of carbohydrate preparations with functional properties,
- Fruit drinks and juices with increased content of pectin compounds,
- Puree juices and fruit and fruit and vegetable desserts with an increased content of dietary fiber,
- Fermented vegetable juices obtained by directed lactic fermentation,
- Low-energy, aspartame-sweetened fruit nectars and fruit flavors for yogurts.
Vegetable and vegetable-fruit products with the addition of legume seeds offered to vegetarians.
Lentil grain products as ready meals or dinner toppings
Canned legume grain (peas, beans, soybeans) in brine (2.5% salt) or in tomato sauce
Other fruit and vegetable products
- Apple products, in the form of fruit creams, fruit in fruit creams, pasteurized apples after prior heat and saturation treatment in sugar solution and sliced and frozen apples,
- Fruit and vegetable additives with health-promoting properties for the dairy industry,
- Low calorie jams sweetened with aspartame,
- Vegetable sauces, with addition of soy,
- Vegetable preparations from raw materials from organic farms,
- Products with sea buckthorn fruits
- Pickled mushrooms
- Fruit and fruit-cereal powders,
- Vegetable powders ,
- Powdered fruit flavours,
- Anhydrous concentrated fruit aromas.
SUGAR TECHNIQUE AND TECHNOLOGY
As part of the technique and technology of processing sugar beet roots into sugar, scientific and R&D activities are carried out:
- correct and effective course of unit processes, with extraction and chemical juice purification,
- sugar yield, sugar recovery and molasses yield based on the chemical composition of the raw material,
- biocidal activity and effectiveness of agents used in the technological process and evaluation of final products in terms of microbiology,
- introducing new sugar assortments into production, such as golden sugar, invert syrup, whole sugar, candied sugar, etc.
IMPLEMENTATIONS IN THE FIELD OF THE SUGAR BEET PROCESSING TECHNIQUE AND TECHNOLOGY
- Improvement of sugar beet production and processing methods in order to reduce the amount of molasses
- Application of the carbonate sugar method for separating non-sugars from sugar juices
- Introduction of process and equipment changes in initial defecation and defecosaturation
- Application of the prototype vertical pre-defecator to improve the pre-liming process
- The use of biocidal non-woven fabric for air filtration in the inlet and UV lamps in the product room to reduce the contamination of the air entering the production plant and improve the microbiological quality of sugar.
- The use of standard methods of conducting unit processes ensuring a minimum increase in colour of sugar solutions in the production plant within the rational degree of intensification of the course of processes to minimize the number of precursors forming coloured substances.
IMPLEMENTATIONS IN THE FIELD OF SUGAR ANALYTICS
- Application of the enzymatic method for the determination of lactic acid in juices and molasses
- Application of the “POLISH TEST” to control the degree of molasses depletion
- Elimination of lead compounds from clarifying solutions used in the polarimetric determination of sugar content in beets and sugar juices
- The use of the liquid-solid extraction method for the determination of heavy metals in sugar and sugar intermediates
- The use of NIR near-infrared spectrophotometry to determine the content of raffinose in thin juices and molasses.
tel. +48 22 606 36 00