Our technological services are addressed to the following branches of food industry
INDUSTRIAL MICROBIAL CULTURE COLLECTION
– the collection, storage and making available of microbial strains. Bacteria, yeasts and hyphae fungi, as part of the work carried out in the Collection, are isolated from various natural and industrial environments, and then, after identification and preliminary characteristics, collected and stored in a state that ensures physiological, biotechnological and genetic stability. The main stage of the work is the identification of microorganisms carried out by classical methods with the use of appropriate selective multiplication media.
DISTILLERY – we offer agricultural distillate markings in accordance with existing standards and regulations, we perform analyses of microbiological hazards, including raw materials, intermediate and final products and the technological process, we determine and monitor critical points at various production stages. We offer modern solutions for distilleries in terms of optimal use of raw materials and energy as well as environmental protection. We conduct research on the technological process of processing rye into rectified spirit.
REFRIGERATION – an offer addressed to plants that protect the environment, we work to reduce the energy of production processes as well as adapt the companies to the regulations of the European Union.
SEASONING&SPICES – we offer service sterilization of spices and other raw materials. We perform steam sterilization with the use of our own modern cutting-edge technology for producers of juices, nectars, etc. – we offer companies a wide range of services related to the production of juices and beverages with an increased amount of pectin compounds, minerals, and other functional additives.
MEAT – we offer the upgrade of technological processes and techniques from the preliminary phase of meat production such as: slaughter, meat cooling, cutting and punching, storage and transport, we also offer solutions for the production of culinary meat, as well as analyses of technological meat raw materials, food additives, spices, flavorings and auxiliary materials for food production, with application of legal regulations. We are engaged in the development of new and improvement of old technologies for the processing and storage of fats, the design and implementation of the production of food and technical fat products.
FRUIT AND VEGETABLE PRODUCT TECHNOLOGY – our offer includes technology services for the following types of products:
- Juices, nectars and functional drinks:
- Beverages designed as sources of natural antioxidants – with the possibility of ongoing control of antioxidant properties of batches of products, Isotonic, hypotonic and high-energy – hypertonic fruit drinks for people who are physically active, i.e. athletes,
- Fruit drinks including micro- and macroelements, vitamins and other functional additives, Fruit and vegetable puree juices with the addition of juice and dried ginger rhizomes,
- Fruit nectars with increased calcium content,
- Fruit and fruit and vegetable nectars with reduced energy value, sweetened with a mixture of acesulfame K and aspartame with synergistically enhanced sweetness,
- Fruit and fruit and vegetable juices with the addition of carbohydrate preparations with functional properties,
- Fruit drinks and juices with increased content of pectin compounds,
- Puree juices and fruit and fruit and vegetable desserts with an increased content of dietary fiber,
- Fermented vegetable juices obtained by directed lactic fermentation,
- Low-energy, aspartame-sweetened fruit nectars and fruit flavors for yogurts.
Vegetable and vegetable-fruit products with the addition of legume seeds offered to vegetarians.
Lentil grain products as ready meals or dinner toppings
Canned legume grain (peas, beans, soybeans) in brine (2.5% salt) or in tomato sauce
Other fruit and vegetable products
- Apple products, in the form of fruit creams, fruit in fruit creams, pasteurized apples after prior heat and saturation treatment in sugar solution and sliced and frozen apples,
- Fruit and vegetable additives with health-promoting properties for the dairy industry,
- Low calorie jams sweetened with aspartame,
- Vegetable sauces, with addition of soy,
- Vegetable preparations from raw materials from organic farms,
- Products with sea buckthorn fruits
- Pickled mushrooms
Fruit and fruit-cereal powders,
Vegetable powders ,
Powdered fruit flavours,
Anhydrous concentrated fruit aromas.
tel. +48 22 606 36 00