The globalization of the industry and scientific research market requires collaboration among specialists from all over the world.
The advancement of information technologies, knowledge-based management and an increasing number of international projects make it possible to join forces in conducting research in the area of global competenies, in order to meet the needs of particular countries and organizations.
The Institute of Agricultural and Food Biotechnology is involved in long-term academic and research partnerships with R&D institutions from Europe and Asia.
Our partners include research centres and universities from:
- Academic and R&D agreement with the Institute of Food Science and Technology (IFST) Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences (CAAS)
Scope of cooperation: Cooperation within the exchange of experiences and the joint publications.
- Academic and R&D agreement with the College of Food Science and Engineering, Wuhan Polytechnic University
Scope of cooperation: Cooperation within the exchange of experiences and joint publications.
- Academic and R&D agreement with the Leibniz Institute of Polymer Research Dresden
Scope of cooperation: Application of microorganisms for the enzymatic polycondensation and degradation of polymers.
- Academic and R&D agreement withtheUniversità degli Studi di Padova
Scope of cooperation: Innovative high-pressure process to extend the shelf life of organic „ready-to-eat” food, Project ERA-NET, SUSFOOD2
- Academic and R&D agreement with the Division of Microbiology, National Institute of Health Sciences, Kawasaki-ku, Kawasaki-shi
Scope of cooperation : Potential of metabolic pathways of fungi of the genus Trichoderma in the process of degradation / transformation of fusion mycotoxins together with the assessment of the bioavailability of newly formed degradation products in vitro.
- Academic and R&D agreement with the University of Minho
Scope of cooperation: Implementation and Sustainability of Microbial Resource Research Infrastructure for 21st Century, H2020 project
- Academic and R&D agreement with the Universitat de València
Scope of cooperation: The use of new, innovative techniques for the preservation, processing of food and the study of nutrients bioavailability.
- Academic and R&D agreement with the Lviv Polytechnic National University
Scope of Cooperation: Cooperation within the exchange of experiences in improvement of sugar production technology, organization of joint conferences and joint publications and patents.
- Academic and R&D agreement with the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
Scope of cooperation: Cooperation within the exchange of experiences in improvement of sugar production technology, organization of joint conferences and joint publications and patents.
The Institute of Agricultural and Food Biotechnology is a member of various international scientific and technology organizations and is involved in joint multidisciplinary research projects as well as national cross-sectoral missions in order to make the Polish biotechnology R&D sector more visible on the global market.
The Institute is a member of the following organizations:
- European Food Safety Authority EFSA
- Microbial Resource Research Infrastructure European Consortium MIRRI
- American Society for Nutrition ASN
- Society for Neuroscience SfN
- World Federation of Culture Collections WFCC
- World Data Centre for Microorganisms WDCM
- European Culture Collections’Organisation ECCO
- World Intellectual Property Organization WIPO
- Bureau InterProfessionnel dEtudes Analytiques BIPEA
- Grain and Feed Trade Association GAFTA
- International Commission for Uniform Methods of Sugar Analysis ICUMSA
- European Federation for the Science and technology of Lipids Euro Fed Lipid
- European Research Alliance Towards a Chemical Pesticide-free Agriculture INRAE
- Bio-Based Industries Consortium BIC
- European Committee For Standarization CEN
- European Flour MillersAssociation EFMA